Happy birthday Emak!
You will be 56 years old if you are here today.
This is the day that i dreaded for all these 16 years (to be truth, second after the day you went away)
I have been thinking all those things that i should have done on your birthdays.
I should celebrate it lavishly every year.
I should create more handmade cards for you to parade around more.
I should buy you good things as birthday present.
I should bring you to movies, karaoke and maybe meni-pedi session
I should have taken more picture with you.
I should tell you i love you every single day.
I should give you everything that you wanted.
I should send you flowers.
I should make you proud of who i am now.
We should go travel together.
I just wish that we had a bit more time. But, who wouldn't?
Anyway, Happy Birthday Omma~
I know that you are in a better place now.
We love you. I miss you.
Lots of Love,
Era
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.