Hello,
It's 31st December today! Last day of 2013.
Thank You 2013, i gained a lot of things this year and i hope 2014 will be a blast for me.
Things that i remember this year are:
1) Angah and Kila graduation day.
2) Kila and Emi register sambung belajar.
3) The Great Doctor
hahaha..Is that all?? oh my god, i'm so bad at remembering things now. I only remember these three because there are the most memorable event. i guess? I do not remember anything bad at all. It's a good thing right? We need to let all negatives thought, memories and feeling behind.
I dont know if i'm going to list out my resolutions or not. I dont know, some things are a bit personal which i dont want people to know.
Anyway, Happy New Year guys!!! I hope 2014 brings you joy and happiness. I already got one (thank you Ain for the good news.hohoho)
onnjaejun
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.